Some days… you’re feeling very clear on what you need to do. Other days, you feel like the weight of the world is waiting for a clear message from you and you’re all foggy.
Most times… there are more ideas and deadlines than hours in a day. That’s when it pays to go old school.
See it. Touch it. Manipulate it. Adjust it.
This is not for everyone. This is how I settle myself when on a mission to attempt to do too much.
This visual calms me down and slows me down enough so I get realistic, practical, and organized.
Hoping this helps someone else keep fighting for their dreams. Break down the dreams into goals. Then break those own into steps. Then daily… do something 🙂
the above text comes from social media. The below is added thoughts and image from social
Taken from IG – photo of paper calendar planning – how I stop my overwhelm around topics to write for all the various blogs I write for. It’s a lot of fun. But I don’t want it to become a source of stress… so, with some careful planning, I find inner peace that allows me to keep writing the very stuff I enjoy writing.
To help those in the future who want to get caught up on all the past micro-blogged posts… here is a set of links below to help you out. Just click on the image or the title to get to the full post of interest to you.
- A close up photo inspires some poetry - Lady Cena's close up photo session, with her hats, inspired some romantic poetry on social media A meditative look, through poetry, of a special bond between a husband and wife... the early days. With style and grace, preserving the poems on the blog.
- Walking Through Shadows - The ebb and flow of life means some ups and downs The shadows will pass and give way to sun. Sun will give way to clouds This too will eventually pass. Just keep on your journey. Poetry
- Micro-Blogging - When creating, it's good to keep trying new ways of telling a story. Taking some photos from social to inspire new posts An extension of storytelling Keeping creativity challenged
- A Little Old School Planning - When trying to figure out very complex moving pieces of a plan... a little pen and paper goes a long way Clarity in simplicity Tangible, visual, physical planning works when digital feels intangible.
- Keys of Success - Time. Demand. Supply. Marketing. Value. Pricing. Luck. Etc Just a few keys to success. It's more about balancing many keys to be successful. Micro Blog from social