Introducing: The adventures of… Taylor and Sara with the help of a photographer
The first attempt in the first year of blogging to write a story that could eventually go to print. (circa 2015)
Table of Content
The table of content will be listed in two forms… short(below) and expanded(end of post).
- Leveling up – Part 1
- Leveling up – Part 2
- Leveling up – Part 3
- Leveling up – Part 4
- Leveling up – Part 5
- Leveling up – Part 6
Taylor finds himself attracted to Sara but unable to figure how to approach a dating situation. For starters, he works with Sara. She’s really smart.
Not to be deterred, as Taylor is convinced he’s not unqualified, he seeks the help of a trusted professional, a photographer who is referred to as “the photog”.
The advice seems to be working until Chris, the boss, decides he wants to make a move and have Sara all to himself.
How does this triangle get resolved? Will the photog guide Taylor into bliss and get a great engagement photo session? Will our writer (me) get his first book out of this adventure?
Enjoy the read, let me know what you think.
An expanded version of the table of contents
To help the reader know what’s coming, a more detailed version of the table of contents is provided for you below.
- Leveling up – Part 1 - Taylor sat in the photog’s studio trying to figure out what had gone wrong. The weight of the confusion weighed in heavier than a 90% humidity level on a 98 degree summer day. Replaying the event over and over had shed no light for Taylor. It was time to ask for advice The photog sat…
- Leveling up – Part 2 - After sitting a while and reviewing all the facts, a few things started to make more sense. At least, to the photog that is. This project had a good size of impossibility to it that wasn’t obvious in the beginning. Taylor was head over heels for Sara, that couldn’t be denied. However, Sara’s openness to…
- Leveling up – Part 3 - Sara was unwinding from a long push at work on her couch. Seemed like Netflix was the right call with a nice tub of icescream. The day off was a welcomed change from the pace of work. Several weeks of intense push to get three new products to market had taken a toll. Many long…
- Leveling up – Part 4 - It’s been several weeks since Taylor got the report from the photog about the failings of his approach to win Sara. The news was polite, direct, yet painful. His best game, it turned out, was not going to win the girl after all. At best, it must have turned her off. Made her upset. More…
- Leveling up – Part 5 - Chris was feeling quite good about his fortunes. His rival seemed to have dropped out of the race a few months ago. This was unexpected and very much a breath of fresh air. After careful planning and years of patience, it looked like the stars had finally lined up for him to make a move.…
- Leveling up – Part 6 - As the photog was performing a final check of his gear, he couldn’t help but wonder what the party would turn out for his curiosity about Sara and Taylor. The team building exercises they were doing was incredibly good and well planned. The two offices were having a great time and the workshops were very…
Any and all bonus content will be shared with you below. Such as the ‘behind the scenes’ or ‘deleted scenes’ or whatever.
For ease of navigating to other stories…
- Photography Projects
- Writing Projects