The table of content comes in to varieties… a short (mobile friendly) and expanded (bottom of page)
2019 Short Table of Contents
- Kick-Off: A New Year
- Should I start new resolutions or keep the ones from last year
- Which goals should be pursued
- Before the hype of the new year ends…
- Building up takes teamwork
- March is Women’s Heritage Month
With a new year comes new ambitions. New goals should reflect a bigger push forwards towards the big life goals as well as the shorter termed goals.
With writing for this blog, there are definite new goals and aspirations in sight. Each of the segments in this blog has good lofty plans in progress for them.
Motivational Monday 2019
When it comes to writing Monday motivation posts, the top line goal is to have a post every single Monday. That is the plan. That is the dream. That is the hope.
The rational is simple, if this was a business and customers expected this post every single Monday, how would it look for the company if they couldn’t deliver every single Monday?
While the goal is far more ambitious than any other writing goal, this author is also quite realistic as well. The plan is to stay motivated, keep motivating others, and push for 100% completion. If we don’t get it… and miss it by a little… not gonna miss out on sleep here. However, not going to rest and allow a miss either.
The Series of Motivation
This is the home page for everything Motivational Monday for the year 2019. Unlike the past years where the page was posted at the end or towards the end of the year, this one is kicking off the year early.
This means that most of the content for the year has not yet been created. As it appears, it will be listed below. Feel free to bookmark this page to return to it as often as you’d like.
Don’t hesitate to post your thoughts and leave recommendations as well.
As with all listings on this blog, just click on the image or title to be taken to the content of the post. Thank you kindly for stopping by and sharing what you read.
- Kick-Off: A New Year - Time to get Motivation Monday anchored and moving in the new year. The use of anchors (existing habits) to secure new resolutions for success
- Should I start new resolutions or keep the ones from last year - When one doesn't make new year's resolutions... but has many goals... Building momentum is the key. Taking the best of last year and pushing it forward this year And adding bigger better plans. A new way of focusing the lens.
- Which goals should be pursued - We often think of life as a linear path. Often, we need to shift. Just like career paths change, life paths changes too. Today, we examine which ladders to climb to end up on top of the right walls.
- Before the hype of the new year ends… - This the time when people start falling off their goals for the year. This the time this site doubles down on reaching it's goals, plans, dreams. Tenacity is key when working on year long objectives.
- Building up takes teamwork - We have friends and family who support us to reach our dreams. Sometimes, their support doesn’t feel very supportive. Yet, it’s there. Let’s honor that support and give our best to our pursuit of happiness. In the end, we win, they’re happy, everyone wins. Go make today great on purpose.
- March is Women’s Heritage Month - Women, the world over, have been making valued contributions from the dawn of time. It's only fitting we give them due credit. Thank you! And let's work to make the world better for them as well.
For ease of navigating back…
- Photography Projects
- Writing Projects