Introducing: Motivational Monday 2017
A new project starts. Motivating the reader, as well as the writer, with regular posts on the blog. Positivity is a good thing.
Table of Content
The table of content will be listed in two forms… short(below) and expanded(end of post).
- Rogue Moral Agent
- Monday Blues
- Anchor Appointment
- Apologize for being hot? I think not!
- No April’s Fool
- A Look Ahead
- Bite sized attack of super sized goals
- Belief is key
- The Social Factor
- The Complexities of Time
- A New Focus in Sight
- Outpace the nays
- The Red Vette
- Natural Spotlights
- On the Subject of Contentment
- Cornered in a box
- The Dangers of “faking it until you make it”
- The Spirit of Gratitude
- The Year in Perspective
- Caps Thrown over a Wall
In an effort to become a weekly blogger, decided on a topic of interest to cultivate. The power of positivity. Why not create several positive inspirational posts to help motivate the week forward.
Should this experiment prove a success, the reader will be blessed with empowering thoughts while the author gains discipline and strength to produce regular content on the blog.
Make your week start bright on purpose.
Expanded Table of Contents
To help the reader know what’s coming, a more detailed version of the table of contents is provided for you below.
- Rogue Moral Agent - The Rogue Moral Agent In today’s post, the summary is as follows: Watch the words you tell yourself, as it greatly shapes what you think. Especially in terms of what you feel is right and wrong. Stay tuned below to see what this Rogue Moral Agent is all about The Agencies In the mind, there … Continue reading Rogue Moral Agent
- Encouragement - Motivational Monday theme: Encouragement Give and be open to encouragement. It's a choice well worth embracing. Have a great Monday
- Monday Blues - Not feeling great... recovering from a cold/flu deal.... When the body needs a break and the mind wants to press on... the right thing to do is listen to your heart....and chill
- Anchor Appointment - Learning a new habit... like running... is a bit easier when one uses an anchor appointment. Sheer will-power is not enough, but a few tricks helps. Motivational Monday thought
- Apologize for being hot? I think not! - Many people play very small in their lives. They're afraid to look arrogant or offend someone for being great themselves. It's time we stop apologizing for the space we occupy. Stop being sorry for being good, hot, sexy, smart, confident, etc. You're one of a kind. Be the best you that you can be. Period. Even in humility.
- No April’s Fool - When a rookie blogger thinks of taking a break to accommodate a road trip... but then the goals reminds him to keep writing. On the journey of life, you can use a vacation as an excuse not to work on your goals.. or as fuel to have fun while working your goals
- A Look Ahead - With vacation season rapidly approaching, certain plans need to be set... to keep on track with goals and life. Those who go without a plan rely a bit on luck for things to work out Motivational Monday... keep the goal in sight during the journey of life
- Bite sized attack of super sized goals - Getting to eat a large pizza doesn't happen in one bite. Same for reaching huge goals. Breaking things down into bite size is the big idea for this Motivational Monday post.
- Blossoms - It's great to celebrate the blooms in life, as they are well earned. Keep in mind, the bloom is not the harvest. Motivational Monday thought
- Belief is key - If you believe you can... or can not.... you're right (paraphrased quote) Set your sights on having a great successful week AND do the work to make it so.
- The Social Factor - As Jim Rohn once said.. you're the average of the five closest to you. While believe is really key, the social factor has a huge impact on your belief. Some are defaults, others are optional. Knowing the difference gives you an edge. Happy Monday
- The Complexities of Time - Time moves at a relatively constant pace. How one feels the passage of time is relatively unique to each person. What makes this time worthwhile? It's a question of investing versus spending....
- A New Focus in Sight - The Fall means new school year. For those not in school, it still feels like new beginnings. Time to set new goal, new ambitions, and new transitions. Parenting brings a new meaning to a new school year. Go kick butt this new school year!
- Outpace the nays - People will shower doubt on any dream you have. Sometimes, in doing your life's work, you'll leave them too far behind to hear them say you can't. So, go as far as you can to outpace their "You can't" chants
- The Red Vette - Sometimes there is a little more to a Vision Board than meets the eye. Especially if you're going to stand next to a shiny Red Corvette. How Vision Boards sorta really work
- Natural Spotlights - Sometimes tooting your own horn is not horrible... However, seeking the spotlight is... not always ideal. People who shine from within don't need a spotlight. Quote my coworker wrote
- On the Subject of Contentment - Some believe that if you're content, you're settling. Others believe that you should not be content having a little. Just maybe, they got it wrong... On the subject of contentment... it pays to be content.
- Cornered in a box - It is never fun to be boxed in a corner by life. It's not always easy to take a leap of faith to get out of a boxed corner. Smart moves often beat desperate moves. Motivational Monday
- The Dangers of “faking it until you make it” - The popular notion of "faking it until you make it" sounds good... However... authenticity requires one be genuine. How do we reconcile both concepts? In order to be, do! More in the post
- The Spirit of Gratitude - This week, Thanksgiving will be celebrated in the US. Taking a small moment to ramble about gratitude and how it's linked to abundance. Have a great week of festivities
- The Year in Perspective - Taking a moment to reflect... and breathing... It's easy to be hard on oneself - if one has no perspective. A writer's look back at 2017... from 30k feet up
- Caps Thrown over a Wall - Certain stories in childhood leave impressions for a life time. The mindset from one particular story is coming back to me as I set up for 2018. Rise up to the challenges of life. Challenge your challenges. Figure it out. The story of a boy throwing his cap over a wall still motivate me several decade later
For ease of navigating back…
- Photography Projects
- Writing Projects